Jul 15, 2015 12:36:29 PM
Toadvine Enterprises and Vine & Branch introduce a maintenance and safety inspection program for all of our customers' indoor and outdoor seating and equipment. Installing bleacher or stadium seating is only the start of upgrading your field, court, or venue. It provides a facelift for your space as well as an upgrade in safety.
We take pride in designing functional, safe, and aesthetically pleasing seating, but maintaining those high standards is a big piece to the puzzle. Bleachers should be maintained annually to ensure they remain safe for the wear and tear of large crowds. Often, bleacher maintenance goes overlooked and can cause serious accidents that your school or venue could be held responsible for.
Annual bleacher maintenance is essential and annual inspections are often required by most insurance companies to maintain the standards required for the policy and code. We are fully staffed and can arrange bleacher maintenance at your earliest convenience.
What does the maintenance include?
- A thorough visual inspection of your facility and/or designated equipment. We check every nook, cranny, and bolt to make sure the bleachers and facility are ready to go for the next year.
- Hands-on Maintenance. Along with our visual inspection, we double-check your indoor and outdoor equipment with a hands-on look. We tighten bolts, replace small parts, lube wheels, among other small items that might not be visible to the naked eye. We want to be sure our customers are safe and confident in all of their equipment.
- A full listing of defective equipment or upgrade requirements. As we have said before, we feel that safety is of the utmost importance. That is why we provide a full, detailed list of defective equipment and pieces that need an upgrade. If we feel that a piece of equipment is simply not cut out for another year, we will let you know. We want our customers to breathe easy knowing their equipment meets the highest safety standards.
- A written report. After our maintenance inspection, we will provide you with a report noting any safety or standard violations and recommendations for corrective action, so you are prepared for your next event.
Here at Toadvine, we want our customers to exceed the standards of safety and provide the most enjoyable experience with all of their indoor or outdoor seating equipment. Toadvine Enterprises and Vine & Branch are available for yearly contracts to upkeep your maintenance needs, or can come by for a one time visit. Schedule a maintenance appointment today.
Topics: Maintenance Services
Jun 26, 2015 1:15:47 PM
Here at Toadvine, it is our goal to make sure your athletic needs are met. From the bleachers to the locker room, we've got you covered. We like to focus on things like maintaining your equipment, getting the most sports fun for your buck, and keeping your team in tiptop shape. Today, though, we want to talk about how we can help you wrap up your spring season and get ready for the fall.
With sports like baseball, softball, lacrosse, and tennis wrapping up, now is a great time to do maintenance on your seating and bleachers. Our maintenance and safety arm of the business, Vine and Branch LLC, can do a full-service inspection of your seating and bleachers to make sure they are up-to-date and safe for use next season. Your fan's safety is one of our biggest concerns, schedule your yearly inspection today.
As fall approaches, we can help you prepare for the football, soccer, basketball, and volleyball seasons. We offer a wide variety of indoor and outdoor scoreboards, including the industry's newest and most technologically advanced scoreboards manufactured by Nevco. Our other fall products include basketball systems, accessories, padding, and volleyball equipment. For any of these products, or additional equipment you may need, contact our insides sales team to get a quote.
Our outside sales team can help you with custom projects. No project is too small or too big. We've done everything from The University of Louisville's baseball stadium to Eastern High School's football bleachers. Your project is just as important to us as it is to you and we want to make sure it is done correctly from start to finish. To get your project started schedule a facility visit.
We service and sell products in Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, and Ohio. We also sell some products outside of that region. Visit our website to find out more.
Apr 5, 2012 6:08:00 PM
The start of April marks the beginning of the end of the school year. With about two months left for most schools in our area and spring break in full force, most students and faculty can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
The beginning of spring also means the beginning of a lot of other activities in Kentucky and Indiana like:
- Baseball season starting up
- The end of March Madness with The Kentucky Wildcats winning their Eighth National Title!
- The Masters kicking off
- Keeneland Spring Meet opening
- The Kentucky Derby Festivities are getting underway
Because school isn’t far from closing for the summer, this is a great time to start thinking about preventative maintenance for your equipment and bleachers. It’s also a great time to re-stock on new equipment for your sports facilities.
Right now, Toadvine Enterprises has openings for summer maintenance programs for bleachers and gymnasium equipment. Call us at (502) 241-6010 or fill out our maintenance form on our website to get started.
Oct 14, 2011 10:19:00 AM
The Kentucky School Plant Management Association’s (KSPMA) 22nd annual conference is scheduled for October 25-28, 2011 in Lexington, KY.
The event will take place at Embassy Suites at 1801 Newton Pike.
KSPMA is a state organization that is dedicated to promoting and enhancing the educational process through proper management practices related to school operations and maintenance.
The annual convention is held each fall in different cities associated with KSPMA. From this conference you can expect to:
- See the newest equipment and materials.
- Discuss common and not so common problems in your field.
- Receive the latest information on pertinent topics from professionals.
- Enjoy a variety of social activities.
Matt, Mike, and Chris will be attending the event to answer questions about maintenance services as well as provide information related to indoor and outdoor athletic equipment, indoor seating, outdoor seating, and more.
Exhibitors can pre-register on KSPMA’s website. If you’re planning on attending as a guest, please stop by our booth and say hi. We’d love to connect with you!