Apr 4, 2014 3:14:00 PM
- Telescopic Systems. This is our most popular type of seating and is designed to offer flexibility to fit a variety of facility configurations. The forward folding bleacher systems open in the forward direction and utilize either free-standing floor attachments or wall attachments. The reverse fold telescopic system is helpful when space behind the bleachers is desired for other activities when the bleachers are not in use. The recessed system of seating requires a minimal clearance to fit conveniently under a balcony overhang and maximizes usable floor space as bleachers are stacked. Mobile systems, or single sections of bleachers, can be used in one part of the building and stored in a completely different area. Free-Standing Floor-Attached Systems are utilized where bleachers are required to be located away from walls or when wall construction prohibits attachment.
- Sculptured Seat Modules. These one-piece, injection-molded, high strength polyethylene seats are made with molded-in solid color which will not fade or wear out. These seats are easy to maintain and will not wear out. They will not stain or splinter.
- Contoured Seat Modules. For added comfort, appeal, and endurance, this seating is hard to beat. These waterfall designed seats are highly functional and visually appealing. The angled seats allow for 30% more leg room than competitive products which allows fans and spectators to move legs more freely.
- ComfoBack. For a luxurious seating option, the ComfoBack seating is ergonomically designed for maximum spectator comfort. The backrest on this seat provides superb comfort and convenience for facility personnel with a fast and effort-free set-up.
- Classic Wood. For the more traditional type arena, this sleek wooden bench seating, constructed of southern yellow pine, is the standard in the telescopic industry. These wood seats and front riser boards are finished in classic style to enhance the appearance of your arena.
- Platform Chairs. The platform chair is a great way to meet the needs of a diverse, multi-purpose facility. The platform and PC chair combination is perfect for any auditorium, sports arena, or assembly hall where you might need more comfortable seating with more space between rows.
- Stadium Chairs. For maximum performance and durability, the stadium chair is designed for ergonomic comfort and outstanding appearance and is manufactured using world-class technology. To enhance your indoor arena and add a touch of style and color, the stadium chair is the perfect choice.
Whatever crowd you need to serve, Toadvine has all the seating options that your indoor arena could need and will leave fans and spectators on the edge of their seat when you design your facility with versatile, quality seating from Toadvine. For a quote on your indoor arena seating, contact us here.
Nov 29, 2012 11:31:00 AM
We provide nearly every product you could possibly need for your sports complex or facility. More than that, we design sports facilities from simple to complex. We provide our clients with more than seating design and basketball and football goal placement. We walk with you through the design-build process to the installation and completion of the project.
Anyone can design a rectangular building, throw bleachers against the wall, and install a few hoops with a scoreboard attached to the wall. It requires a company like Toadvine Enterprises to consider the detail of how every fixture and piece of equipment should complement the function of the whole facility. We have been in sports facilities where 20 percent of the spectators had their view of the scoreboard or the athletes blocked by the scoreboard or some other facility component. Subtle changes in design can make the user experience improve dramatically. Considering how spectators enter and exit a facility, or how they access concessions and restrooms can make a huge impact on the performance of your facility. Most people do not expect their facility to serve them well, beyond it being a place to a house a sporting event. What if the experience of the event was drastically improved? What would that mean to your program?
Knowing what works and what doesn't is an art and a science. We have every detail in mind when we design a sports facility. We have to consider the spectator experience and at the same time the environment we are creating for the athlete. Everything has to work together to exceed expectations. That is the main reason we have partnered with the companies we have. They share our commitment to excellence and innovation. Companies like Nevco, Porter, Gill Athletics, Interkal, Dant Clayton, Seating Concepts, and List Industries. We have to be selective because we are only as good as the product and service we can offer our clients. Choose more for your facility design and improvements, choose Toadvine Enterprises.
May 16, 2012 10:38:00 AM
Toadvine Enterprises currently has an overstock of royal blue Colosseum Two Chairs for sale. The seats list for $20 but are now on sale for $15 plus freight and installation. Here are some specifications about the seats:
- Ergonomically-designed compound curve seat
- Interlocking design allows for up to 20% more seating surface
- "Waterfall" front contour reduces stress on the underside of legs
- Designed for outdoor or indoor use
- Added UV inhibitors to help maintain color
Quantities are limited so if you're interested in learning more, call our office at (502) 241-6010.
Topics: outdoor stadium seating, seating maintenance, equipment maintenance, Dant Clayton, indoor seating, Kentucky athletic equipment, Indiana stadium seating, Tennessee stadium seating, Colosseum Two Chairs
Apr 12, 2012 2:09:00 PM
Are you wanting the look and feel of a concrete stadium, but can’t afford the price tag? No worries, Dant Clayton has the solution for you! Introducing Dant Clayton’s Precast Concrete Stadium. This technology breakthrough provides the feel and benefits of a concrete stadium, without the cost of one. Their evolutionary design combines the use of precast concrete pieces with an economical steel structure.
The hybrid precast system does what no other system out there is able to do! Dant Clayton’s hybrid system gives fans a solid and sturdy walking surface with less noise, vibration, and deflection, allowing for the concrete stadium experience on a pre-engineered budget!
The key features of this evolutionary design are what makes it ahead of the curve!
- No drilling into concrete for seat attachments
- Structural steel column grid can be engineered for any application
- It is half the weight of conventional pre-cast risers
- All engineering, fabrication, and erection are performed by Dant Clayton, simplifying the design and construction process
- Works with bleacher benches, chairs, or ANY other seat type
Call Toadvine today to figure out how we can give you a stadium like the pros on your budget!
Feb 22, 2012 5:47:00 PM
Price will definitely come into play in your decision making process, but what about quality, reliability, structural support, and all of the other details that go into building and installing outdoor stadium seats?
Dant Clayton has put together a comparison guide that lays out their product vs. other products on the market. The purpose of the comparison is to present the two basic systems that are available for permanent grandstand projects. The two aluminum decking systems in this guide are very, very different in design and performance.
You can download the guide for free on our website and use it as a reference when you start to consider new seating for your facility.
Contact Toadvine Enterprises with questions regarding your next seating project.
Feb 3, 2012 3:43:00 PM
Dant Clayton, our manufacturer for high school and college stadium seating, now offers revenue generating opportunities for schools. If you need new indoor or outdoor seating, this a great solution that will help supplement the cost of the seating and instillation. Plus, it could provide extra revenue for your school.
The following products allow for advertising opportunities for your top donors or local advertisers. Contact Toadvine to learn more about each product.
1. Colosseum chairs
2. VIP seating
4. Ddmesh banners
5. Concourse banners
6. Banners at the top of grandstands
7. Vertical banners
8. Field level banners
9. Lodge boxes
10. Aisle and stair riser advertising
Many of the products offered can easily be incorporated into existing facilities. If you’re thinking about upgrading your indoor or outdoor seating, the advertising opportunities on these products can help to offset the cost, and in some cases, even pay for the product themselves. If you think you can’t afford new stadium seating, contact Toadvine Enterprises. We can help you establish a plan for your school.
Nov 7, 2011 1:21:00 PM
Can you believe it’s almost time for basketball season? While most of the college programs had their midnight madness a few Fridays ago, high school teams are practicing hard and gearing up for the season.
Speaking of basketball season, how’s your gym looking? Basketball season is the time when gymnasiums—and bleachers especially—see the most traffic, and wear and tear. Fans pack the stands for both boys’ and girls’ games each week, so it’s crucial that your bleachers are in good condition.
If you think it’s time to get your bleachers inspected before the season officially begins, check out Vine & Branch, our maintenance division. Our maintenance and safety inspection program handles all of your indoor and outdoor seating and equipment inspections. Vine & Branch is also fully staffed with manufacturer-certified service technicians to ensure the safety of your seating. You can fill out the maintenance form on our website to learn more and get the process started.
Need new bleachers entirely? We can help with that too. We just completed a bleacher installation at DeSales High School in Louisville, KY. This was a very large job, with three separate banks of bleachers. Whether your project is large like this or smaller, contact us for a quote or to get the process started.
Oct 13, 2011 11:18:00 AM
Dant Clayton, our manufacturer for stadium seating, has recently launched a new website, making it even easier for visitors to see their projects and the markets they serve.
Because Toadvine works closely with Dant Clayton on a number of projects from elementary schools up to the collegiate level, we wanted to share this new video from Dant Clayton. We feel it encompasses the various types of projects and customers they have, as well as the quality of the seating itself.
You can read more about Dant Clayton here.
Contact Toadvine for any seating needs you have or request a quote online.
Jul 29, 2011 10:44:00 AM
Although Toadvine Enterprises is known mostly for providing athletic equipment, maintenance services, and stadium seating, we want people to think of us when they’re looking for more than those things.
We can also service businesses and organizations that have nothing to do with athletics. Think churches for a minute. One of our manufacturers, Seating Concepts, provides auditorium seating for many different purposes. Their comfortable auditorium chairs have been installed in a number of different churches and worship centers, and come in a variety of designs to match existing interiors.
Seating Concepts also provides seating for places like cinemas and theaters, civic venues, and stadiums and arenas.
I urge you to check out Seating Concept’s product page for photos, details, and free downloads providing more information. You can also contact us directly if you have any questions or would like a quote on these products.