To ensure that your seating is safe, Toadvine will perform routine maintenance on the following areas:
- Make sure stairs, ramps, and aisles are dry, clean, and free of debris.
- All stairs should be equipped with handrails and tread to prevent falls.
- Loose flooring should be fixed to prevent tripping hazards.
- Seats should be free from splintering wood and loose screws and hardware.
- Safety rails should be installed on the back of bleachers to prevent falls.
If your bleachers are overdue for routine maintenance, fill out the form to the right and we'll set up a time to come to your facility. Toadvine Enterprises is here to help your schools and organizations provide a safe environment for fans, spectators and players. We perform maintenance in Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee, but are happy to assist you if you are located in another area.